Greek Keys (Gold) Martingale Collar
Greek Keys (Gold) Sighthound Collar
Greek Keys (Gold) Handmade (in Jersey) Designer Sighthound Collar
Hand-crafted from luxury woven ribbon, high-quality satin lined burgundy webbing, this durable dog collar combines fashion with functionality. Complete with corrosion-resistant solid brass hardware, and triple stitched for extra strength, this machine-washable dog collar will continue to look its best, whatever your dog gets up to!
- Classic style (without a buckle),
- Martingale style (sometimes known as a safety collar) (as shown in picture 1). Click here to read more about how to use, measure up for and how to fit this type of collar.
- Standard/ tag collar (with a buckle – sometime known as a house collar). Our size medium standard adjustable collars will fit most sighthounds. These collars are usually only worn around the house and a martingale collar is applied for walks.
Sizing: Please measure your dog’s neck and head carefully (and consider both the length and width of the collar) to ensure that you purchase the correct size.
- Small – Length 10-14″ (25-36cm), width 1.5″ (38mm)
- Medium – Length 13-17″ (33-43cm), width 1.5″ (38mm) (see picture 1)
- Large – Length 16-21″ (41-53cm), width 1.5″ (38mm)
- Bespoke sizes available
Standard Tag Collars:
- Small – Length 9-13″ (23-33cm), width 3/4″ (19mm)
- Medium – Length 12-20″ (30-50cm), width 3/4″ (19mm)
- Bespoke Sizes available
N.B. Matching lead available
Gift Wrapping Service: Why not treat someone else to one of our beautiful collars or leads? They not only make a great gift for your friends and family, but can also help welcome a new dog into a household, or celebrate a dog’s birthday. We are sure that they would be delighted with your choice. We offer a gift-wrapping service (see main menu) and can also send a gift card with a personalised message from you.
Pets Photo Gallery: If you decide to purchase a collar, we would love to see how great your pet looks. How about sending us a photo of them in their lovely new collar so we can add it to our gallery and product pages. Please email photos to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and please don’t forget to include your pet’s name and their date of birth.