ABOUT OUR SIGHTHOUND COLLARS
Choose your favourite ribbon to make into a sighthound collar
Sighthound collars (suitable for breeds such as Greyhounds, Lurchers, Whippets, Saluki, Borzois, Afghans and Sloughis) can be are made to measure and to customers requirements.
The designs on this page show you just some of the collars we have made to date.
Choose from any of the ribbon designs shown on this site and the style you require:-
- Classic style (without a buckle – see picture 2),
- Martingale style (sometimes known as a safety collar – see picture 3) (read more about how to use, measure up for and how to fit this type of collar),
- Standard/ tag collar (with a buckle – sometime known as a house collar). Our size medium standard adjustable collars will fit most sighthounds. These collars are usually only worn around the house and a martingale collar is applied for walks.
Please contact us at email@example.com with your requirements and we will advise you of prices and timescales.
Summary of Product Features:
- Luxury woven ribbon featuring beautiful detailed designs.
- Hand or machine wash (40°C max) and air dry (do not tumble dry).
- Handmade in Jersey, Channel Islands (Great Britain).
- High quality UK manufactured hardware (solid brass (including nickel plated brass).
- Unique non-rust Orson & Olive owl design rivet.